[Logcheck-devel] README.Debian

Eric Evans eevans at sym-link.com
Wed May 12 20:26:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 04:49:46PM +0200, maks attems muttered these words:
> while looking through harden-doc i found a reference to the file:
> /usr/share/doc/logcheck/README.Debian
>
> well logcheck has _no_ README.Debian
> i'm in favour of renaming README.logcheck in README.Debian
> i think it comes quit close to the expectation of such a file.
> objections or better ideas are welcome?

My understanding is that README.Debian is used to indicate differences
between the Debianized version and the original package. Since logcheck
is Debian native, these are one and the same.

If anything, README might be more appropriate.

--
Eric Evans
eevans at sym-link.com