[Logcheck-devel] 1.2.20 released/uploaded

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Wed May 12 23:59:43 UTC 2004

Are you saying I should have waited for testing on 19-2 even with it's new
grave functionality bug [1] that would potentially render the package useless?

20 seems to be quite stable, and I see no reasons for not waiting on this
one.

Cheers,
-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                    ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :