[Logcheck-devel] 1.2.20 released/uploaded

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Thu May 13 21:33:48 UTC 2004

* Todd Troxell <ttroxell at debian.org> [2004-05-12 19:59]:
> Are you saying I should have waited for testing on 19-2 even with it's new
> grave functionality bug [1] that would potentially render the package useless?

 Uh, no.  Sorry, like said on IRC, missed that. Of course a grave bug
wouldn't have allowed the package to enter testing, so a fix for that
bug is top priority anyway.

 Will check the history next time more closely, sorry for any
inconvenience.

> 20 seems to be quite stable, and I see no reasons for not waiting on this
> one.

 Of course. If there are fixes for (even unfiled) serious bugs in the
package a new release is always justified, not questioning that.

 So long,
Alfie
P.S.:

> [   Todd J. Troxell 	                                    ,''`.
>       Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :
>       http://debian.org || http://rapidpacket.com/~xtat    `. `'
>                                                              `-     ]

 You have a tab in your signature after your name, which might screw up
the swirl on some system or when quoted (although signatures shouldn't
be quoted anyway... Might make sense to replace it with spaces :)
--
"Das einzige intuitive Interface ist der Mutternippel.
 Alles andere ist gelernt"