[Logcheck-devel] 1.2.20a -> fix tmpdir issue

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Sun May 16 06:40:56 UTC 2004

I have uploaded 1.2.20a to fix this bug.  This was the only change excluding
the version string:

492c492
< TMPDIR=$(mktemp -d -p /tmp logcheck.XXXXXXXX) \
---
>     || TMPDIR=$(mktemp -d -p /tmp logcheck.XXXXXXXX) \

Hopefully this one will make it. <:

-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :