[Logcheck-devel] Logcheck webspace

Steve Kemp skx at debian.org
Sun Nov 7 02:47:17 UTC 2004

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 04:23:16PM -0500, Todd Troxell wrote:

> The files are in /org/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/logcheck/htdocs on
> Alioth, but I think we should probably use some sort of CVS update mechanism.

  Yes.

> Is anyone familiar with how this usually works?  I was thinking some sort of
> commit hook, but I've not looked into it yet.

  Use the CVS repository at /cvsroot/logcheck/logcheck-www, instead of
 /cvsroot/logcheck/logcheck which is used for the project.

  If you're signed into Alioth you can browse the repository from here:

	https://alioth.debian.org/scm/controller.php?group_id=30198

      or

	http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=logcheck

  I hope that helps.  As you can see from that I just added some simple
 pages in straight HTML, rather than generating them from anything
 fancy.

Steve