[Logcheck-devel] issue with permissions

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Fri Oct 15 06:27:20 UTC 2004

I have found a solution to this, but I'm not sure it is the best.

This is, however, what mailman does.

In debian/rules right after dh_fixperms:
>       chown -R root.logcheck debian/logcheck/etc/logcheck

I'm goingt to commit this for now.  It has been working with my setup, but
please test so I have confidence to upload for sarge <:

Cheers,
-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :