[Logcheck-devel] Re: pptpd rule file

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Sun Oct 17 21:06:46 UTC 2004

Hi,
> thanks added to current logcheck cvs at level workstation.

Quoting changelog:
* Added pptpd rules at level workstation.

The rules i wrote a purely for pptpd server use. I don't use a pptp client,
so i don't know what the suiteable log lines look like for the client mode.
I'm not sure if they are correcly placed in the workstation level then.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //\