[Logcheck-devel] 'Vacation' style junk

Jamie L. Penman-Smithson jamie at silverdream.org
Thu Oct 21 21:04:26 UTC 2004

> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Jamie L. Penman-Smithson wrote:
>
> well ignore such responses, if bug submitter doesn't exist anymore.

I'm not sure if he has ever submitted a bug..

>> I'm getting replies like this to every message I send, which is rather
>> annoying :/
>
> don't care about such messages.
> just do the best out of what was submitted and mark the message for
> closure in changelog.

These aren't replies to just one bug, it's replies to *everything*, he's
subscribed himself to the BTS logcheck list and has 'conveniently'
forgotten to unsubscribe himself when he left his employment. Plus, he's
using a braindead auto-replying-vacation-program.

Another address for the blacklist.. *sigh*

-j