[Logcheck-devel] 1.2.27 release imminent

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Wed Sep 1 03:13:01 UTC 2004

I've been notified that Jon Marler added our logcheck rules to qmail, so I need
to get another release out quick to make sure we dont have conflicting files.

If you've got anything that needs to be in sarge, now is the time to commit.

Cheers,

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :