[Logcheck-devel] Re: [Logcheck-commits] CVS logcheck/debian

maximilian attems debian at sternwelten.at
Tue Apr 19 16:12:07 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Todd Troxell wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 04:02:23PM +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, CVS User ttroxell wrote:
> >
> > no time yet to test the new package,
> > but that won't be run on upgrade, or am i missing aboves intent?
> >

> >   	if dpkg --compare-versions "$2" lt "1.2.39"; then
> > 	  chown -R logcheck:logcheck /var/lock/logcheck || true
> > 	fi
>
> Agh!  Stupid mistake.  I will upload again today.  Thanks.

wooow  todd your reaction is _quick_!!!
seems like logcheck 1.2.39 did not reach yet unstable,
so aboves condition shall be enough.

> > why not add /var/lock/logcheck also to install rule of the Makefile?
>
> It's there.

hrmmpf zut, haven't co current tree, was just reading the diffs.
thanks for telling me.

Alfie could we put the limit on the diff length higher than current one.
could you triple or quadruple it?
it's an alioth service?

it's very nice to read the diffs in mail,
than to have to throw an cvs log, and cvs diff -u -r 1.x 1.x
and our changes aren't that big usually.

--
maks