[Logcheck-devel] Logcheck Talk / Logcheck.org / Pylogcheck

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Tue Feb 15 00:47:33 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I thought I'd let you know I'm doing a lightning talk on Logcheck for a
local security conference[0].  Marcus Ranum, the guy who originally wrote
frequentcheck.sh, on which logcheck was originally based is going to talk too!

Also I finally got around to croning a nightly cvs-pull for the logcheck.org
html, so feel free to make changes if you're bored <:  It's in the same
CVSROOT under /logcheck-www.  I've listed the current team on the main page,
and you might want to link your name to your blog or homepage.

Thirdly, I've been experimenting with logcheck in Python.  I have a _very_
experimental but working version in my own CVS[1].  I do not know if you guys
like Python, but I am happy to import this into alioth and would welcome
contributions if there is interest.  As I said though, at the moment it is
very hackish.  My email address is hard coded, and I do not want your logs.
<:

Cheers!
-Todd

[0] http://cplug.net/conference/
[1] http://cvs.rapidpacket.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pylogcheck/

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :