[Logcheck-devel] freshclam logcheck

Andras Got andrej at antiszoc.hu
Tue Mar 22 22:27:13 UTC 2005

Hi,

This was the full message, but it gives report about the successful updates also. Oh, our debian
version is sarge

Mar 22 14:22:50 servername freshclam[11764]: daily.cvd updated (version: 779, sigs: 727, f-level: 4,
builder: trog)
Mar 22 14:22:50 servername freshclam[11764]: Database updated (31813 signatures) from
db.hu.clamav.net (IP: 195.70.36.141)
Mar 22 14:22:50 servername freshclam[11764]: Clamd successfully notified about the update.

I didn't really know who to write to. I suggested that it would be better on the logcheck team list.

andrej