[Logcheck-devel] procedure to modify rule files

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue Jul 4 17:54:07 UTC 2006

As I told you yesterday, I now have commit rights to the logcheck
CVS. My question is whether it's okay for me to just start merging
in my own bug reports, and later make fixes without filing
individual bugs. I now have the CVS mapped over /etc/logcheck on
most of my machines and it will be much easier just to commit (with
proper log messages, of course).

No need to fear that I'd make too big changes that would upset
anyone...

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

logik ist analsadismus: gedanken werden gewaltsam
durch einen engen gang gepreßt.
                                                    -- frei nach lacan