[Logcheck-devel] Supply valve stem seals

xieji lechcat at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Sep 28 13:16:20 UTC 2006

I'm sorry for disturb you!

We supply valve stem seals.
(MITSUBISHI、TOYOTA、AUDI BMW VOLVO LADA VOLKSWAGEN、BENZ、NISSAN、DAIHATSU961、FIFA、HONDA
PASSAT JETTA、SANTANA、PEUGEOT 504、SUZUKI、XIALI、ST3500、EV199\LINGYING125、JINBAO、WY125)

We also offer R&D services in accordance with requirements of users.

With reliable quality, reasonable price, convenient delivery, our products are sold well in
markets home and abroad(Middle East,Russia). We would like to offer quality satisfactory
services for clients.

If i can help you,please do not hesitate to contact us

Best regards
XieJi

YONGJIA LITIAN SEAL Manufacture CO.LTD

     PRODUCT:Oil Seal,Valve Stem Seals,O-ring,Auto Repair Bags
                     SHOCK ABSORBER,AUTOMOBILE AIR-CONDITION COMPRESSOR SEAL
     Address: wenzhou,zhejiang.china
     Zip:325000
     TEL:86-577-56800519
     FAX 86-577-88706030