[Logcheck-devel] logcheck now in git

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Thu Aug 23 13:20:47 UTC 2007

logcheck is now in git, because i managed to kill the svn. until
you're comfortable with git, i suggest cloning it via

  git clone git://git.debian.org/git/logcheck/logcheck.git

and submit patches via the mailing list, which I'll then include.
The way to do this is described at

  http://www.logcheck.org/git.html

I am sorry for yet another VCS switch, but I am just sick of SVN. If
you need any assistance with git, prod me on the #logcheck IRC
channel or send mail to the logcheck-devel list.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"nothing can cure the soul but the senses,
 just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul."
                                                        -- oscar wilde