[Logcheck-devel] REPRESENTATIVE!!!

Sec Igor Ivanov ivanovv69 at yahoo.pl
Thu Jan 4 12:19:19 UTC 2007

Dear Friend,

How are you?

My name is Igor Ivanov i represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds for us.
I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep.
This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your "Management Fees". If you are interested, please write back by mail and provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions.
Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political
problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Your area of trade or specialization is not an hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.
I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.
I wait in anticipation for your reply.please visit the following
sites.

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml