[Logcheck-devel] logcheck needs help

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Mar 5 09:06:43 UTC 2008

logcheck-database is rotting. I've just gone and applied Frédéric's
patches, but that's as much as I can do for today. I've tried to
figure out which bugs have been closed and which are still open, but
now I have to do other stuff.

Maybe someone could dedicate a couple of hours to bug triaging and
putting patches into Git?

I don't see myself able to maintain logcheck alone anymore. If
nobody helps out, I will orphan it and ask for its removal.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"the most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
 new discoveries, is not 'eureka!' but 'that's funny...'"
                                                     -- isaac asimov