[Logcheck-devel] git (was: logcheck needs help)

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Mar 5 11:40:16 UTC 2008

also sprach Marc Haber <mh+logcheck-devel at zugschlus.de> [2008.03.05.1139 +0100]:
> The problem for me (and the cause why I never got really engaged
> with logcheck) is that I do not currently have the time to get
> acquainted with git.

I would be happy to give you an express course, and I would also be
happy to assist you with any questions, be they as RTFM-like as they
may.

> I will take over logcheck just before you will orphan it, but my
> first action would be the conversion (back?) to svn.

I realise some people didn't like the conversion. The problem was
that the SVN got corrupted, and I only had the git-svn checkout, and
since there is no git->svn conversion, I just ended with git.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"it's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                                                      - george w. bush