[Logcheck-devel] thanks for your help, and hints for the future rules, which are covered by the new syntax

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Thu Mar 13 08:36:54 UTC 2008

also sprach Frédéric Brière <fbriere at fbriere.net> [2008.03.13.0607 +0100]:
> > I think you should get an alioth account so that we can just let you
>
> fbriere-guest.  I've had an ITP rotting there since forever.  <g>

Excellent. Welcome to the team! Within the next 24 hours, you should
have direct commit access. Let me know if you need help!

> > commit directly to the Git tree.
>
> I do like the warm fuzzy feeling of sending my patches for review.  But
> if you intend to apply them directly anyway, sure, I'll do it myself
> then.

I look at the commit diffs, and I know Maks does too at times. We
can always fix problems afterwards.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"the faster i go, the behinder i get."