[Logcheck-devel] No love for Solaris SPARC?

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Sep 5 16:19:48 UTC 2008

> What is the feeling of the development team about a Solaris-port?
> ... the world has moved on and Opensolaris (Solaris 11) is my
> distro of choice. Logcheck 1.2.45 would be a welcome addition
> 'round here. I have about 1,000 servers that could use it.

Patches welcome :)

If you want to create an account on alioth.debian.org, I'd also
happily give you access to git.debian.org, the current upstream.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"she was rather too intelligent and competent-looking to be
 considered entirely beautiful, but all the more attractive because
 of it."
                           -- george spencer-brown, "a lion's teeth"