[Logcheck-devel] Has server/kernel taken over workstation/kernel?

Frédéric Brière fbriere at fbriere.net
Sat Jul 18 14:46:05 UTC 2009

Frédéric Brière <fbriere at fbriere.net> wrote:
> Bah, I'll go ahead and prepare a patch for you to review.

There's a couple of 'em, so I went ahead and created a kdup branch on
alioth, which you can review/merge/delete at your leisure.

At the head of kdup, you can verify that concatenating workstation onto
server will result in the same file (disregarding comments and line
order) as master's ignore.d.server/kernel.

Just to be sure, I also tried locally recreating a good viol/ignore
merge, and the results were again identical to fixing the bad one.  So,
chances are very good I didn't screw up.  :)

--
Debian is the Jedi operating system: "Always two there are, a master and
an apprentice".