[Logcheck-devel] RulesToDo - madduck's IMAP mailbox

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Jul 8 05:50:15 UTC 2011

also sprach Jeremy L. Gaddis <jlgaddis at gnu.org> [2011.07.08.0005 +0200]:
> Is the IMAP mailbox mentioned on the RulesToDo page up-to-date, current,
> and/or still being used?  Most stuff there looks a few years old.

It's still available but it hasn't ever really been used.

> Can I assume that it is still desireable to have rules created for
> the log messages shown in that mailbox?

That was never the intention. I put it in place more as a todo list,
and then instead of deleting messages, I filed them away.

Feel free to use it as you like.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"my father, a good man, told me:
'never lose your ignorance; you cannot replace it.'"
                                               -- erich maria remarque