[Logcheck-devel] [Logcheck-commits] Gerfried Fuchs: document my email address change properly

Gerfried Fuchs rhonda at deb.at
Sun Mar 6 19:14:01 UTC 2011

* martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> [2011-03-06 18:52:40 CET]:
> also sprach Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at alioth.debian.org> [2011.03.06.1752 +0100]:
> > document my email address change properly
>
> Do you really think this warrants a changelog entry?

 I guess c59ef72 more warrants a changelog entry.

 Actually I thought the changelog is meant to be a log of changes. And
to be honest, no, I don't really think it does. I though was explicitly
asked why I didn't add one. But whatever, you have shown repeatedly that
you don't appreciate my contribution to logcheck, so I guess I'm out of
the game. I have enough other stuff on my agenda anyway where I don't
have to live with regular bickering.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.