[Logcheck-devel] Condor seeks additional acquisitions after entering into $100 Million Funding agreement

Alvin Donovan donovan at epfundspc.com
Mon Jul 30 15:43:38 UTC 2012

We are a private investment group and seek direct
private equity investments into good companies to
expand business growth and EBITDA through organic
expansion,  acquisitions, consolidations/rollups.

Here is an example of a recent transaction:
Please see:
http://www.international.to/businessnews/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100:condor-acquisitions-inc-enters-into-usd-100-million-equity-line-funding-with-equity-partners-fund-spc&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=194&token=4f8b8320b345a13a9a1a44750fe396882c325a09

"Condor Acquisitions Inc www.condoracquisitions.com
announced today that it has signed a Special Private
Placement Agreement (SPPA) for $100,000,000 of equity
line funding with Equity Partners Fund SPC (EPF).

The Condor business plan is to acquire EBITDA positive
acquisitions and then vend them into listed public
companies to take advantage of the SPPA. The minimum
EBITDA target for each sector is USD$20 million, but
targets within the sector must have a minimum of
USD$2 million of EBITDA and already be successful,
focusing on consolidation in the fastest growing sectors.

The funding agreement is designed to aid the objective of
finding already established companies in expanding fields
and backing those companies to acquire other good companies
in their sector and consolidate them.  The company believes
there are many good companies that are successful yet
capital constrained.

Condor is currently in discussions with several acquisition
targets as well as listed public companies for the purpose
of merger, JV or acquisition. Condor has recently signed
a letter of intent for one transaction that should give
a public company an anticipated market cap of
USD$200 million.

Condor director and house counsel Matt Laden said, "This
funding agreement with Equity Partners will form the
cornerstone of Condor accretive EBIDTA positive acquisitions
over the next several years.  It enables a clear path to
acquisitions of listed companies which can add value
geographically and strategically.

I would also like to mention in particular Alvin Donovan,
Managing Director of EPF, has already assisted in helping
us to identify acquisition candidates, which is an
important part of our growth model. We are now working
with EPF and Alvin Donovan for the purpose of identifying
other potential listed acquisition partners and strategies.”"

On behalf of Condor we now seek

1. Positive EBIDTA companies with an EBIDTA of $2 million or
better, preferably $10+ million EBITDA

2. Willing and able to move quickly

3. Strong management with proven industry track record

4. Current management can sell out or stay on and expand the
company with our capital backing.

5. All sectors considered as long as the company has the
required EBITDA.

6. We will pay referral/broker fees on success.

Please send me only companies which fit our ebitda criteria
to donovan at epfundspc.com and also link with me on linkedin at
http://sg.linkedin.com/in/alvindonovan.

--

All the best,