[Logcheck-devel] CHAMA Enters Into USD $50, 000, 000/200, 000, 000 Funding

Joe Lambert admin at lambertfunds.com
Thu Sep 20 00:06:50 UTC 2012

CHAMA TECHNOLOGAES INC. (CHAMA) announced today
that it has signed a Special Private Placement
Agreement (SPPA) for USD $50,000,000 of  funding
with Lambert Private Equity LLC
LAMBERT). The terms give CHAMA the right to
increase the amount of the funding
up to $200,000,000, at CHAMA's discretion.

CHAMA's plan in the use of these funds is for the
utilization of their device, "The Down Hole Gazmo,"
in extracting methane from Coal Basin Methane wells
both pre-drilled and development properties.
CHAMA also drills and develops oil properties -- both onshore and offshore.

please see
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/CHAMA-TECHNOLOGAES-INC-CHAMA-Enters-Into-USD-50000000-Authorized-up-200-Million-1702435.htm
AND
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/CHAMA-Technologaes-Inc-Completes-Merger-1703042.htm
AND
http://lambertfunds.com/chama-deal/

Lambert Private Equity LLC seeks to invest
into listed public companies. For listed public company there
is no asset nor ebitda requirement

Lambert also invests into private companies who either
own significant assets like oil & gas mines, IP or who
already have established EBITDA of USD$2 million
who are willing to list on the stock exchange
within 6 months with our support. (we can facilitate
the stock exchange listing or merger with existing public company)

If your company fits this criteria please advise.
If, on the other hand, you know of companies that fit this criteria we
pay referral fees on success.

--
Best Regards,

Joe Lambert