[Logcheck-devel] Explosion proof surveillance for the oil and gas industries

Kelly Leader marketing at veilux.net
Wed Sep 4 04:16:14 UTC 2013

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://192.168.80.57/mail/display.php?M=67759&C=83aed5c87a603e46d52579ece89ef1f7&S=9&L=9&N=7

Explosion Proof Surveillance for the Oil and Gas Industries.
Oil and gas pipelines are vital toindustrialized economies, and consumers.
Due to tight regulations refineries, platforms, and oil tankers’ security
solutions are more demanding than ever. Pipeline and drill site safety must
be maintained to avoid potentially catastrophic consequences associated
with a broad range of threats.

Veilux manufactures surveillance equipment specifically for the Oil and Gas
Industries. Our certified Explosion Proof product line meets Class I
Division I standards for intrinsically safe equipment. We keep our
customer’s needs in mind by producing a product that will outlast and
out-perform the competition. Veilux’ aggressively priced units will
increase revenue for your company. Our product is used globally by PAT
KRÜGER, Conoco Phillips, Murphy Oil, Schlumberger, and Trinidad Drilling
to name a few. With 20 years of experience, Veilux offers customized
security solutions by developing new products or adapting existing ones.

Trust Veilux with all of your Oil and Gas surveillance needs.

Veilux Case Studies
The Veilux SVEX-W125 Explosion Proof PTZ Unit as well as the Veilux
SVEX-151 Explosion Proof Monitor were installed in PAT KRUGER Drilling
Locations.

The Veilux SVEX-T100A Explosion Proof housing is used by several Total Gas
Locations all over Nigeria.

The Veilux SVEX-Q18 Explosion Proof Integrated PTZ Unit is used by Trinidad
Drilling Rigs all over South Texas.

To stop receiving these
emails:http://192.168.80.57/mail/unsubscribe.php?M=67759&C=83aed5c87a603e46d52579ece89ef1f7&L=9&N=9
Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law,
and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The
above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no
deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on
World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending mail.