[Logcheck-devel] :":"GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR INTRENST:":"

Major General Robert B.Abrams teste at lencois.ba.gov.br
Tue Mar 15 22:38:16 UTC 2016

Hello Friend,

I was just searching through trade commerce and I saw your profile I decided to stop by, After going through your profile I felt you could be of help to me, I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived in the United State from the Iraq.

I hope you can be Trusted?. Get back to me with your intrenst. God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance, Profiles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Abrams Best regards,
Major General Robert B. Abrams.

---