[Logcheck-devel] PA6 Nylon filaments yarn

info info at xinyotextile.com
Thu Jan 12 12:53:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

Glad to know that you may be on the market of nylon 6 yarn.

This is Roy from Fujian Xinsen Synthetic Fiber Technology Co.,Ltd which is one of biggest nylon yarn suppliers in China, including nylon 6 DTY and FDY.

As for our quality, our machines are imported. Texturing machines are from Germany Barmag. Winding machines are from Japan TMT. And our PA6 is main from FCFC Taiwan. Hope we can build good cooperation with you, thank you so much.

If any inquiry, please let me know freely.

Best Regards
Roy Mobile:+86-15080315503
Fujian Xinsen Synthetic Fiber Technology Co., Ltd
Email: sales at xinyotextile.com     Skype:royyu1989
Website: www.fjxshx.com