[Ltrace-devel] Series of patches for supporting more parameter types

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 13:53:20 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 22:24 -0700, Steve Fink wrote:
> I have spent some time breaking down my changes into digestible
> patches. I decided to try using git for the first time to see if it
> makes things easier. So these patches may look a little funny, but
> they should apply with patch -p1.

I've looked at the patches today.  They are pretty generic code, so I've
just gave it a shot on i686. Just nitpicking:
* patches 1 and 4 lack ChangeLog entry.
* last hunk of patch 5 should be moved to patch 4, otherwise you are
doing changes before you adjust what calls the changed code
* patch 5 contains new files (parameters.c, parameters-lib.c) that fail
to compile, and testsuite won't pass. The fix is trivial.

I'm attaching modified patches 4 and 5, should they come in handy.
Didn't add ChangeLog entries though.

PM