[Ltrace-devel] is ltrace source code is available for mips

Ian Wienand ianw at gelato.unsw.edu.au
Sun Mar 26 09:12:23 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 11:15:20AM +0530, akhilesh wrote:
> i am working on ltrace for mips ,
> Is the ltrace source code is available
> for mips if available,then from which site i can download
> ltrace source code.

Hi,

There is no MIPS port for ltrace.  If you are interested in developing
one, I can give you a branch in the SVN repository in which to develop
it, and when ready we can merge it into the main release.

If this is what you want to do, please sign up for an account on

http://alioth.debian.org/

and send me your login name, and I'll create the branch for you.

Thanks,

-i