[Ltrace-devel] trace.c - incorrect ifdef

Juan Céspedes cespedes at debian.org
Thu Dec 11 09:37:29 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:30 AM, Luis Machado
<luisgpm at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> Do we have any active development going on on ltrace? The list has been
> quiet for quite a long time.

Yes, sure.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to work on it properly for a few
years, but right now I have some more time, and I plan to clean up
code, fix remaining bugs, and add some features... I have been
thinking about how to improve some things, and you will probably see
many changes soon.

Please forgive me about not giving many details... I can only say I am
planning on adding some kind of programming language and an API to
control a running ltrace.

--
Juan Cespedes
http://www.cespedes.org/