[Ltrace-devel] Tracing dependent libraries

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:19:45 UTC 2010

I implemented support for libdl and you can get that tree from github:
http://github.com/ice799/ltrace/tree/libdl

I have *not* implemented tracing calls from libraries to other libraries,
though. doing that should be pretty straightforward. i don't really have the
cycles right now to implement that in the near term but I am willing to
point people in the right direction if they are interested in implementing
it.

otherwise as soon as i have time to do it (probably later this month), i can
implement it.

joe