[Ltrace-devel] Tracing dependent libraries

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:12:20 UTC 2010

Not a dumb question at all. My code isn't part of the official repository,
but it is on github at: git://github.com/ice799/ltrace.git

My code is in the branch "libdl"

So you should:

git clone git://github.com/ice799/ltrace.git
git checkout -b libdl origin/libdl

and you will be sitting in the libdl branch.

You can take a look at the commits on that branch by doing git log. If a
particular commit interests you, you can git show <sha> to look at the diff.

If you have any other questions/issues getting my code or getting it to
build feel free to email me off list.

joe