[Ltrace-devel] Problem running ltrace on Android

pmachata at redhat.com pmachata at redhat.com
Tue May 17 10:34:20 UTC 2011

DUSHYANT ARORA <dushyantarora13 at gmail.com> writes:

> I get the same error as before.¿.
> ./ltrace: Couldn't get .hash data from "/system/bin/ping"

You mean with the patch?  That means it's failing to get the data in the
first place, i.e. that elf_getdata fails.  The patch that I'm attaching
now adds more detail to that error message.  It should be applied on top
of that previous patch.  It _might_ help in diagnosing the problem, but,
honestly, "something's broken" is about the closest that we are likely
to get with this.

Thanks,
PM