[Ltrace-devel] git write access request

Dmitry Zenovich dzenovich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:35:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

I want to contribute to the ltrace project. I added the ability to
intercept library-functions calls and replace the return-values by fixed
number preconfigured from command-line. I also made possible for the ltrace
to decide whenever it should replace return value or not by calling the
python wrapper-function from the file, given in command-line. I also added
the ability to stub out the return values of time-related functions (time,
gettimeofday and clock_gettime), modifying current time for program, that
is attached to ltrace. Most of new code will work only under x86
architecture and was completely tested in x86_64 linux environment.

Please, give me an advice about how I can import my code into the ltrace
project.
Thanks for the great useful tool and thanks in advance.

With best regards,
Dmitry Zenovich
Head of Software Testing
RB-Team