[Ltrace-devel] ARM support

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Wed Apr 25 07:43:02 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks to Petr for integrating dynlib support. In your
post, I've read that ARM support is currently broken, and I've indeed
been having problems.

I'm using the 0.6.0 branch with a small patch to enable building on
Android, and while it basically appears to be working, I'm seeing lots
of crashes similar to the following:

[...]
read(37, "D", 1)                                 = 1
write(26, "W", 1)                                = 1
write(38, "f", 1)                                = 1
read(25, "W", 16)                                = 1
read(37, "D", 1)                                 = 1
write(38, "f", 1)                                = 1
+++ killed by SIGTRAP +++

Is this a known problem? My Android patch mostly fixed a few function
signatures and build issues, so I'm unsure whether it is the culprit...
[ For reference, it is available at https://github.com/floe/ltrace ].

Any hints/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Florian
--
SENT FROM MY PDP-11