[Ltrace-devel] pmachata/revamp merged

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 19:46:55 UTC 2012

Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat.com> wrote:
>> the branch pmachata/revamp was now merged to master.
>
> What's the status of MIPS?
> What's missing for it?
>
> What GIT branch or tag are you recommending for MIPS?

I don't know.  It should work about the same as it used to, but there
were many changes when libs branch was merged earlier this year, and I
remember having to update MIPS-related ifdefs.  Generally I'm afraid
that MIPS is currently broken.  Do you have a MIPS machine handy?  Could
you verify?  Good candidates for checking are the following trees:

  8a115b6ced (a commit named "Fix MIPS")
  5f30bc318e (0.6.0 -- N.B. I'm not sure if it worked at this point)
  97b208405b (when threads branch was merged)
  91c399c086 (when libs branch was merged)

Eventually I'd like to get MIPS in order, but frankly ARM is first on my
plate, and that was broken as well the last time I looked.

Thank you,
PM