[Ltrace-devel] 0.7.2 released

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 16:18:36 UTC 2012

Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek at gmail.com> writes:

> Indeed this is a good version for MIPS folks :-).

Great, glad to hear that.

> What do you think about the inclusion of the "ltrace-uclibc.patch"
> from the buildroot project [1]?

That's acceptable.  I put a patch to this effect on master and on a new
branch ltrace-0.7, which will track 0.7.* series from now on.

I'm thinking that maybe we should name the backend just "linux" and
dispatch on all "linux-*" triplets.  When Florian Echtler posted about
porting to Android some time ago, he mapped "linux-androideabi" to
linux-gnu as well, and was for the large part able to bridge the glibc
changes with a couple of generally applicable patches.

Thanks,
PM