[Ltrace-devel] Administration of ltrace project

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Tue May 15 11:49:41 UTC 2012

Juan,

this is the third attempt that I'm making at contacting you regarding
ltrace project that you administer on Alioth.  I'm sorry for spamming
your work addresses (which I don't even know if work), but my other
attempts have been fruitless so far.

I would like to provide tarballs for (over a year old at this point)
0.6.0.  I would also like to do another release shortly with
multi-threading support and tracing of calls made from from DSOs.

Could you please take a look whether your admin interface makes it
possible for you to enable file download area?  The goal would be to
enable the link https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30892 so that it
says "no released files" or something, instead of complaining that there
are "no file packages defined".

Alternatively, since you apparently have a fair amount on your plate
already, I think it is reasonable to ask you to grant me the necessary
ackles.  That would make the future maintenance (such as making
releases) easier (or, really, possible).

Thank you,
PM