[Ltrace-devel] -l reintroduced

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 08:59:33 UTC 2012

"Edgar E. Iglesias" <edgar.iglesias at gmail.com> writes:
> The patches look good. I've tried to replace the TOPLT_GOTONLY approach
> used by MIPS with delayed syms and it works nicely.

Great, thanks.  I'll merge after I get your MIPS optimizations in.

The patch looks fine content-wise, but what you sent seems like output
of git log -p.  I don't think there is a straightforward way to apply
these (but feel free to educate me).  It seems like passing
--pretty=email would work, or, obviously, using git format-patch
instead.

Thank you,
PM