[Ltrace-devel] Release soon?

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 18:36:39 UTC 2012

And last but not least,

I would like to make a release soon-ish.  ltrace has seen huge changes
since 0.6, and there's not much of a reason to wait.  Does anyone have
any unfinished business that they would like to wrap before 0.7?  We can
wait for a bit more, but we could also do 0.8 shortly afterwards.

(ARM software singlestepping is definitely a post-0.7 material, and I
think that IFUNC can wait a bit as well.)

Unless there are objections, I'll start with the release dance probably
sometime next week.

Thanks,
PM