[Ltrace-devel] 3 patches for ltrace - fixes "armhf" target

Greg Alexander ltracedeb at galexander.org
Wed Mar 6 20:00:51 UTC 2013

Hi Petr -

Thanks!  That "get_next_pcs" idiom is exactly the direction I was heading
in, and it looks like you've done a much more thorough job than I would
have.

The pmachata/arm branch works perfectly for me, and even fixes a bug that
I had on my todo-list but had not characterized yet.  I'm squared away.
Sorry I do not know how to assist getting any of these changes into
Debian's release cycle...

- Greg