[Ltrace-devel] 0.7.3 released

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 09:37:56 UTC 2013

Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek at gmail.com> writes:

> I see you integrated Oliver's "mipsel -> mips" patchset whereas I
> remember you did not wanted them in "ltrace-0.7" GIT.

We were missing the symlink "mips", and the easy way out (viz
duplicating the install tree) didn't work.

> Anyway, cool, this v0.7.3 has everything I need for my MIPS
> uClibc-based router.  BTW, why did this release took so long (9 months
> after v0.7.2)?

It didn't seem too important to release for the two patchlets that were
there for most of this year.  The batch from Oliver (and the fact that
we haven't had a release in almost a year) tipped the scales.

Thanks,
PM