[Ltrace-devel] Fwd: Couldn't get data of section #0 from "/proc/3829/exe": no error

Ciapata Koza ciapatakoza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:51:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have got trouble with usage of ltrace.
I have done build under raspbian (arm), no errors everything looks fine.

Binary can be run (help will be displayed), but when I try to really use
ltrace( ./ltrace ls ) then I get an error:

Couldn't get data of section #0 from "/proc/3829/exe": no error

After it output of ls command is displayed and after it process hangs.

I know that in repo of raspbian latrace is placed but I need static build
so this not solve my problem.

Any idea?