[Ltrace-devel] Work on bug #135985 - ltrace could catch library-to-library calls

Jevin Sweval jevinsweval at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:37:47 UTC 2014

This is a feature that I would really like to see! I'm not sure where
to start working though. I don't understand Juan's comment [0] about
how libc6 libraries don't use the executable's PLT (do they use their
own?). I would greatly appreciate any pointers!

Cheers,
Jevin

P.S. I sent this same email before I was signed up for the list. It
looks like my original mail is stuck in moderation. Apologies if I
double post!

[0]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=135985