[Ltrace-devel] DWARF test suite

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 13:45:32 UTC 2014

Dima Kogan <lists at dima.secretsauce.net> writes:

> Hi. I just uploaded a patch that does the filename-language-choice as
> you suggested:
>
> .c11      is C 11
> .cc11     is C++ 11
> .cc, .cpp is C++ (whatever gcc has as the default)
>
> This choice is still in ltrace.exp. The DWARF-specific piece simply
> renames its .cc -> .cc11

Cool, that looks good.

There was a number of commits and fixes of commits on your branch, then
the commit that renamed .cc to .cc11 depended on a newer commit that
introduced that support to ltrace.exp, and forgot to project the change
in Makefile.am as well.  So I reworked the branch into a couple pieces
that I feel belong together and fixed those minor issues.  It's on
pmachata/dima-rebase.  Can you please take a look whether I haven't
forgotten about anything?

Thanks,
PM