[Ltrace-devel] New ltrace release

Petr Machata pmachata at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:33:40 UTC 2017

The real reason seems to be lack of resources.  I didn't have time to
touch ltrace for almost two years now.  If somebody else is willing to
step in and finalize a release, and the only thing that they are
missing is Alioth permissions, I'll be happy to grant those.  As
things stand, this project is basically dormant.

Thanks,
Petr