[meetbot-devel] Voting Feature [WAS: Wiki Posting - Picking from where I left it]

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Sun May 29 21:39:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Alan Bell <
alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com> wrote:

> I did some work on a version of meetbot, I ended up kind of forking it
> because I didn't think the changes would be generally useful and I was
> teaching myself python as I went along so the code might be a bit of a mess
> and I know I never understood the test framework so I think I broke it and
> didn't get round to fixing it. The code is here
> https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bots/ubuntu-bots/meetingology
> The main added feature is voting, which a chair can set up optionally with
> a list of authorised voters.
> I am planning to tidy this up and contribute it back to Debian meetbot at
> some point in the next few months, if someone wants to help that would be
> great.

Voting sounds like a great feature, and I would definitely like to include
that into the MeetBot, how about the rest? I think we could use this thread
to discuss some scenarios and implementation designs.

I'd love to help including that feature into the MeetBot, as soon as I'm
done with the Wiki Posting thing.

David E. Narvaez