[Megahal-general] LITTLE FRANK NEEDS YOUR HELP

Richard Moore richy.smalls at n1.sivit.org
Thu Jun 18 16:50:40 UTC 2009

Dear friend,

My name is Mr.Richard Moore; I work with the Anglo Irish Bank here in London. If you follow the UK news you would have read about the tragic end of Dr. Leonard Krapo, he was our good customer.
Dr. Krapo died in auto crash with his wife Elizabeth Krapo, orphaning their nine year old child Franklin Krapo. Dr Krapop had about 1.2million pounds in his account before he died and the money is now left for his only hair, little Franklin .
         I therefore, plead you to adopt and foster young Franklin until he is up to the age of eighteen (nine years from now) to take over his inheritance, This simply means that: the money in Dr. krapo`s account will be released to you and You and I will jointly invest and shear the profit until young Franklin becomes eighteen,  to take over his inheritance (1.2million pounds).

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL
I plead for your quick and favorable response.

Thanks
yours sincerely,
Mr Richard Moore