[Metadistros-devel] Presentation

Juan Jesus Ojeda Croissier juanjesus.ojeda@hispalinux.es
29 Jun 2003 06:23:01 +0100

	Hi! My name is Juanje and work in Metadistros, but it's my first
message in this list. I did not know this list.
	Alex, I'm so sorry for no answer your mails, but my english is very
bad... :(
	 I want make you a question about you system (MainModule-MiniModule).
How do you put the files of the minimodules into the main tree?
	For example, I have a minimodule with "hwdata" (/usr/share/hwdata)
directory, and I want than my Metadistro when load the minimodule, copy
this directory, and his content, into /usr/share/.
	I was tried to make this in my scripts, and by hand, but it is not
posible, because /usr/ is a link to an iso filesystem. And /usr/share/
is a directory in a only-read filesystem.
	Can you make this? How, please?
	Thank you.

PD: My english is horrible, but I try improve it. Please, you correct me
when I mistake. Thanks and sorry for
--
  Juan Jesus Ojeda Croissier
        a.k.a. Kakutsi